Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome new subscribers!

Today...I'm welcoming new subscribers to this blog. Thanks for signing up! I thought I'd take a minute to show you a couple of things that today's technology has for us scrapbookers.

First, look at the sidebar on the right...the heading "Check it out." Here I have a feed of scrapbooking-related stories on the Internet. When I find a neat article, I list it here for you to read, too. Generally I select articles in mainstream media that share the wonderful benefits of scrapbooking.

Next, take a look at this screen shot. It's from the NSA's fabulous new Store Locator! Now scrapbookers can type in a zip code and find a local scrapbooking store anywhere in the world! We work very hard to keep this information accurate and up-to-date so you can find an LSS wherever you go! I say "we" because NSA members and anyone who accesses the Store Locator can submit changes. So if you know of a new store or any information that is different than what is posted in the NSA Store Locator, help keep this wonderful resource accurate by submitting a change.

Two ways the NSA works to expand the passion of scrapbooking!

ETP!
Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?