Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PB in da house!

Today...the September Pottery Barn catalog came in the mail! Pottery Barn has long been a source of inspiration (or should I say desire) for scrapbookers. The colors, the organization, the homey feel, the classic contemporary style. We love it all!. Here's some of the yummy goodness that, to me, applies to scrapbooking:
Inspiration can come from anywhere. After I thumbed through the PB catalog, I was inspired to spend some time straightening up my scrap space.

And you? I'd love to hear your comments about inspiration, surroundings, space, and any other thoughts that may come to mind!

ETP!

Labels:


Comments:
Will you stop showing that blasted PB catalog!!! LOL!!! That is why I am not on their mailing list...way too dangerous! I get a lot of inspiration from mags & cats as well as the TV (but we mostly watch Japanese TV so there's a lot of inspiration there - LOL!!).

Thanks for having me on your radio show the other night...sorry I'm trying to get caught up :0) Can't wait to hear your show next month! Good luck! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?