Thursday, July 19, 2007

CHA-S Press Kit Preview

Today...I visited the press room to get a preview of what's in store for us when the show opens on Friday.

Exhibitors and other CHA members provide press kits to announce new releases, entice with sample products, and provide catalogs and digital images for print. This is an excellent way for editors to find the info they need - and bring it home - to do their job, which is ultimately to spread information.

As a Service Provider, I find the press room an invaluable benefit and ultimately a huge time saver. In one room I can gather a significant amount of information that helps me to plan my show schedule and identify the must-see exhibits. Even if it's just an updated catalogue provided, having it in hand is so much easier - and appreciated - than if I had to hunt down my prospects for information.

I also get a glimpse of what the other categories are working on, such as Pentel's Fabric Fun Dye Sticks. Their press kit included a small canvas bag and encouraged creative time with their new product. Talk about make-n-take!

NSA members Cindy Bisson and Becky Chabot submitted press kits in the designer section, and they were on hand to preview the kits from the exhibitors. This video is just a sample of what we discovered on the show floor:



(Disclaimer: this is my first video post, so please forgive the lack of editing and the burst of exuberance at the end!)

ETP!

Manufacturer's mentioned

Bright blues:
me and my big ideas
Stemma

Skulls & Pirates:
Collected Memories Bad to the Bone albums
Rusty Pickle's Cap'n Jack and Pirate Princess Collections
Karen Foster Design's Pirate Collection
2 Daisies Designs' Heads of the Family

Celebrations:
AdornIt Halloween Collection

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?