Friday, March 09, 2007

Promote NSD with official logo

Today...I'm still recovering from a doosie of a cold. I hope to have 100% of my voice back in time for my Diva on the Road report on Wednesday's Diva Craft Lounge. Thank goodness for the Internet and the wonderful tools, like email, blogging and forums, where we can voice our opinions and news when we literally don't have a voice!

So let me tell you the big news of the week...kicking off the campaign for National Scrapbooking Day. Press releases were sent to manufacturers and industry insiders and posted on several news services. We presented the official 2007 logo and announced various file versions are available for download. If you haven't done so already, make sure to sign the petition to recognize NSD as an official holiday.

One important item I want to point out: The NSA promotes National Scrapbooking Day...because it's all about the ING. We promote the process over the product. It's the subtle way of getting people to scrap as part of their daily lifestyle. So make sure you use the full name of the holiday!

I'm still adding some features to this blog, so bear with me!

ETP!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Need to add my event again this year!! I promote the heck out of NSD and hopefully I will get better response this year!!

Sue
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?