Tuesday, January 09, 2007

CHA Prep, Part I

Today...I started preparing for the slice of heaven that is CHA. I developed a web page for the sneak peeks and glanced over the CNA issue new to my mailbox, one of the several pre-show mags I'm sure to receive. So here are some things that caught my eye:

Clip File System from Simply Renee...something new in storage and organization

Pay-per-project Online...something close to a concept I'm trying to develop, but no where near what it needs to be (Warning: I find F&W web sites painfully slow. This one is no exception.)

Give 'em what they need...excellent peek into what this industry should be -- and should not be -- doing:
Karen Ancona's editorial "We Reap What We Sow" about kindness and generosity...it was like she was speaking to the NSA about Harvesting Memories and our plans for CHA: "Americans love a company that promotes civility...a good deed in the pay-it-forward spirit."

ETP!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?